Many users are getting a lot of problems theses day regarding PlayStation. Most of the gamers are trying to solve the problems on their own but not getting the outstanding remedy. You have joint a form there you will get more questions than the answer to the problem. So, we picked the most recurring errors and issues that cause in PlayStation. PS4 Error Code SU-30625-6 is the most recurring error in Play Station.
We have found a Reddit user claiming that he was able to fix this problem. He claims that his brother is receiving the error code SU-30625-6 when he tried to run an update after the week he bought the PlayStation 4. He was not able to update nor delete the file in the PlayStation, even he tried to update via USB.
He just initialized his PS4 to uninstall/delete everything but still won’t update with the same error code. So, at last, he also rebuilt the database before he tried initializing and repeated all of the above steps and nothing worked for him. We figured out his problem that he was trying to update the old version of firmware but the playstation system couldn’t recognize the file.
Table of Contents
PS4 Error Code SU-30625-6
PS4 Error code SU-30625-6 occurs when you update your Play Station firmware. When firmware’s downloading process or installation process gets crashed, after installation the error message arrived [SU-30625-6]. There are various reasons that cause error code SU-30625-6. Among all the reasons the main factor is the firmware of PS4.
Some times Updating the System interrupts then this error occurs. When you get error code f you received this error code on PlayStation 4, the system software update file was not recognized by the PS4 system and the update has failed. Find steps to troubleshoot error code SU-30625-6 on PlayStation 4, the system software update file was not recognized by the PS4 system and the update has failed.
Reasons for SU-30625-6
The main reason behind the error code SU-30625-6 is negligence, impatience, and carelessness. Be careful while doing anything about the system. The major cause is when the system doesn’t recognize the update file, error message SU-30625-6 comes.
- A different version of Firmware: Version of the firmware plays a great role in Play Station’s system. When we try to update the console’s system with unauthorized and old version error code SU-30625-6 appears.
- Installation process got Interrupts: When there is an interrupt error code SU-30625-6 comes because the system couldn’t find the recent firmware files.
- Deleting System Files: As every system needs its file. So, when system files got deleted then the system couldn’t find the file, you will receive an error message ( SU-30625-6 ).
- Update fail: If Updating fail occurs then the system couldn’t recognize the file, error message ( SU-30625-6 ).
How to Fix PS4 Error Code SU-30625-6?
To completely fix error SU-30625-6, the console needs a complete update in safe mode or you can manually update Play Station with the recent version of the firmware. This error is caused by system software so we need to update the console with recent firmware. There are two processes to fix PS4 error code SU-30625-6:
Method 1: Reinstall PS4 system software using Safe Mode
- Completely shut down your PS4 (hold the power button).
- Once the system light is off.
- Start the PS4 system in Safe Mode by holding the power button until you hear a second beep.
- Select Safe Mode option 3 > [Update using internet].
Method 2: Manually Re-install PS4 system software using USB
If this won’t help you then try the manual re-installation system software using USB.
- After going in Safe mode Follow these Steps
- Connect a DS4 controller (using a USB cable) and the USB drive to the PS4 system.
- Select Safe Mode option 7 “Initialize PS4 (Reinstall System Software)”.
- Select [Update from USB Storage Device] > [OK].
- [Note: Make sure you have the latest version of firmware downloaded in your USB. To download PS4 Firmware Update 7.02 Download Available]
- After that, the system will install the new firmware. Enjoy it!
FAQs on PS4 Error Code SU-30625-6
Yes, It will delete all your user data in your Console. To avoid the error you must backup your data and restore it after successful installation.
Files can be corrupted due to a system crash, virus attack, or mistaken operation. They will be useless. They won’t work even if you use any third-party application to recover it.