PS5 is the latest and greatest gaming console that has been released by Sony. PS5 Firmware Download can be a great way to update your device with some new features. Updates will include new games, fixes for bugs, and more!
We have compiled everything you need to know about the upcoming firmware download in this blog post. If you are interested in downloading PS5 Firmware Update now or want to learn more about it before doing so, then keep reading!
The PlayStation 5 Firmware download is now available for those gamers who have not yet updated their firmware. This new update includes a few bug fixes, but the most exciting part of this update is that it will allow you to play PS5 games on your current PS4!
The firmware comes with a few bugs, which is why PlayStation has it available for those gamers who have not yet updated their consoles. The most exciting part of this update is that you won’t even need to buy the new game system! All players will be able to play PS games on their current PS5 console.
You may also like: PS4 Firmware 8.00 Download Available
Features of PS5 Firmware
The new features in the PS5 firmware are amazing! The biggest and most exciting of all is that you can now have a video chat with up to six people at once. It’s as easy as sending someone an invite, then your friends can join by tapping on their faces from their profile. You also get more control over what notifications you want to receive on your screen – no longer will be bombarded by messages about games that you don’t care about!
What else? Oh yeah, there’s a whole bunch of other new features too like being able to share screenshots and videos directly onto Twitter or Facebook without having to download them first. And when playing multiplayer games online, it’ll automatically find matches for you based on who is available rather than where you are.
You may also like: PS4 Error SU-30627-8 Fixed [Easy Method]
The latest version of the PS5 firmware is Version: 21.01-03.10.00
- Improves system performance.
- PS5 games can be stored in USB extended storage.
- To move PS5 games from console storage to USB extended storage, go to your [home screen] or [game library] > [menu] > [Move to USB Extended Storage].
- Copying games from the USB storage extended device is better than re-downloading games from the internet. When you copy the games from the USB is faster than redownloading games from the internet. It’s also faster than reinstalling them from the disc if the game on USB extended storage has add-ons or has been updated.
- You can zoom in to magnify what’s on your screen. To zoom go to [Settings] > [Accessibility] > [Display] > [Zoom] to enable this feature.
- You can Disable Game Chat Audio in the control center under Sound. When you turn on this feature your voice won’t be heard, and you won’t hear other players’ voices in-game chats. This setting doesn’t apply to party voice chat audio.
- You can now manage all the games from go to [Settings] > [Saved Data and Game/App Settings] > [Manage Followed Games].
- If your displays support the HDMI device, you can now enable or disable one-touch play and power off-link individually. To use this feature go to [Settings] > [System] > [HDMI] to change these settings.
- In the PS5 console user and guests who haven’t joined or signed in to PlayStation Network, you can now set the country or region in the parental control settings.
- To set the country or region go to [Settings] > [Family and Parental Controls], select the user and then select PS5 under Age level for games and apps.
- For new users and guests on your PS5 console you can also set the country or region in advance. To do so, go to [Settings] > [Family and Parental Controls] > [PS5 Console Restrictions] > [Parental Controls for New Users] > [PS5].
- Now, you can hide games in Game Library on your PS5 game console. When you hide a game, it will no longer be displayed under the Your Collection tab.
- To view your hidden games, go to the Your Collection tab, open the Sort and Filter menu, and then select Hidden Items.
- To unhide a game, turn on the Hidden Items filter, open the options menu for the game you want to unhide, and then select Unhide.
There are so many other features on this updated version of the PS5 firmware. So, if you want to use the new and updated features absolutely you need to update the PS5 firmware to the latest version of the firmware.
You may also like: PS4 Error CE-30022-7 Fixed [Working Method]
How to download PS5 Firmware
It’s a great time to be a gamer. The PS5 has just been announced and with it, the promise of new games. But before we can play those games on our fancy new console, we need to download the firmware that will allow us to do so! Luckily for you, I’ve compiled all the information you’ll need in this blog post. Let’s get started!
If you’ve been waiting to get a PlayStation 5 because you don’t want to lose all of your old saves and games, then this might be the perfect time to upgrade. The best part about this firmware is that it won’t cost anything! All players need to do is go into their PlayStation 4 settings and select “update system software. Still, if you are unsure how or where to find these steps, this is the right place for you. Here you’ll get all the necessary steps to download the PS5 firmware.
To download the latest version of PS5 update file:
To download the latest version of PS5 reinstallation file:
When Sony released the new version of the firmware, you must download the software and install it on your PS5 console. But one thing you need to know before download the firmware from the other site than the official PlayStation’s site. There are so many websites who provide the downloadable file, but you need to download from a trusted website for your PS5 console’s health and performance.
Maybe the other website can provide modified moded files. And the moded files are bad for your device’s health. They can modified some internal source codes and it can be harm your PS5 console. So, for the better performance always you need to download and install the latest version of the firmware on your PS5 console.
You may also like: PS4 Error NP-31970-0 Fixed
FAQs on PS5 Firmware
You can download the firmware from the above download button.
You can check your PS5 console’s firmware version from the settings of your PS5 console.
Yes, you can but its not safety for your PS5 console. They can modified the file, after installing the firmware your PS5 console maybe damaged or they can control it remotely.
Yes, 100% trusted and safe, you can also check the downloadable link for verification from where the file was downloading.
If your internet connection is good you can update your PS5 online otherwise offline is better for slow and weak signal internet connection.
You may also like: