This is some critical how to data transfer from PS4 to PS5 console. Finally, PS5 is launched and and many PS4 users buy new PS5. But they don’t want to lose old data which already have on PS4 console. Every data is important for every users and also we don’t want to lose any data.
Today, you’ll know how to data transfer from PS4 to PS5 console. PS5 is the latest PlayStation console by Sony. It is the best gaming console ever.
Data Transfer from PS4 to PS5 Consoles
Before transferring data you need to know what is data transferring means? Data transferring means not overwrite or delete data from your PS4 or PS5 console. When you buy a new PS5 console and want to get old data which already stored on your old PS4 console, with transferring data you can easily get your old data on your new PS5 console.
After transferring completed you’ll get all the old data on your new PS5 console and can play all the games on your new PS5 but you’ll get better gaming experience on new PS5 console. PS5 console is the revolution on gaming world.
When you’re initializing PS5 setup you can transfer data for multiple players. When the initializing setup is completed you can transfer data for one signed in account at a time. You’ll get here all the steps how to transfer data from PS4 to PS5 console without losing data.
Follow the steps to Data Transfer from PS4 to PS5 Console
Here I’ll write all the steps on how to data transfer from PS4 to PS5 console easily. Just you need to follow up those all the steps to successfully transfer data.
This guide will help you to transfer data from PS4 to PS5 and then you can enjoy better gaming experience on your new PS5 console. When you successfully transfer your old data on new PS5 you can enjoy the old game on new PS5, these called enjoy with old game on new PS5.
You may also like:
Step 1: Prepare for Data Transfer from PS4
Now, you need to prepare for data transfer on new PS5. Follow the below steps:
- Sign in to the same account that’s signed in on your PS5 console.
- Update the system software to the latest version.
- Synchronize your trophy information by pressing the OPTIONS button while viewing Trophies, and then select Sync with PlayStation Network.
Step 2: Get Ready Connection Method
Before transfer data from old PS4 to new PS5 you need to check your internet connection. When transferring data online you need proper internet connection on your PS4 and PS5. Otherwise you can’t able to transfer your data.
- You must connect your PS5 and PS4 consoles to the same network.
- To get better speed connect your PS4 and PS5 with LAN cables or if your internet connection is good you can use WiFi connection on your consoles.
You may also like:
Step 3: Data Transfer on PS5
This is the final step when you’re going to transferring your data from PS4 to PS5 console. Now, follow up all the below steps by step to get success when transferring your data from PS4 to PS5 console.
- Turn on both PS4 and PS5 consoles and connect them with the internet on the same network using WiFi or LAN cables.
- Now, open go on your PS5 console, click [Settings]
- Select [System] > [System Software] > [Data Transfer]
- Click on Continue.
- When you click on continue button the PS5 console shows the message Prepare for Data Transfer, press and hold the power button on your PS4 console for at least one second (until you hear a beep).
- Now, you’ll see all the saved your old data on your PS5 console, select the data you want to transfer.
- Read the precautions, and then select Start Transfer.
- Wait for some time when data is transferring from PS4 to PS5 console. During this time the PS4 is not usable.
- Your PS5 console automatically restarts during data transfer. After the console restarts, you can start using your PS5 console.
Finally, the old data from PS4 successfully transferred on PS5 console. Now, you don’t need your PS4 to play the game, you can easily play those games on your new PS5 console.
The data transfer from PS4 to PS5 is not so big deal. The PS4 console is very popular before PS5 and there are million of users who already bought the PS4 and they saved their important data on that PS4 console.
But now Sony launched the PlayStation 5 (PS5) console and this is the revolution on gaming world. There are so many users who also bought the PS5 console but they need their old data which saved on old PS4. But the data size is big, they can’t transfer it using pendrive or they cannot able to transfer it on broken part. But Sony company gives their users a easy way to transfer their old data on the new PS5 console. You must use this method if you want to transfer your data from old PS4 to new PS5 console.
You may also like:
FAQs on How to Data Transfer from PS4 to PS5 Consoles?
Go to your PS5 console, go to Settings > System > System Software > Data Transfer > Continue.
Select the PS4 you want to transfer data from.
On your new PS4™ system, select (Settings) > [System] > [Transfer Data from Another PS4]. Follow the on-screen instructions. If you’re using your new PS4™ system for the first time, the data transfer screen automatically appears after you sign in to PlayStation™Network.
Yes, of course, you can easily transfer games from PS5 to PS5 console, using the above way.
Yes, you can.
This is not possible to transfer games from one PSN account to another account.
Yes, you can but you need pendrive or portable HDD or portable SSD storage device, because its offline method to transfer data.
No, you can’t, it’s not possible to transfer if the PS4 and PS5 console is connected with the different network.
You may also like:
Best Games for PS5 that You Can Play Right Now