Spiderman miles morales has brought the mods back. To obtain and equip this mod you have to complete the daily missions, events. However, mods get unlocked by completing the Quest but some are accessible after finishing side missions.
Here are some of the mod that is available in the suit has been listed. The list has been made after analyzing, evaluating, testing, and comparing the mods in the game. Some of the mod has ranked on the basis of their availability whereas few are ranked down due to their less power or lack of skills.
S Tier Suit Mods
- Venom Momentum: This mod allows Miles Morales to apply venom stun to the enemies in the game. In the game, every sixth hit combo applies the Venom stun to the enemies. However, combos are very useful in the Spider-man: Miles Morales game. With this mod, it becomes easier during the battles in the game. This mod adds a heavy combo that deals a lot of damage to the enemies.
- Induction Mesh: The ability to generate some amount of health while hitting the enemy with the Venom stun. This mod suit helps you to win the tough and long-lasting fight by re-generating the health of spider man. If you are in a hard battle, you can regain health by destroying the enemies on the battlefield.
- Venom Suppression Resistance: Reduces the length of Roxxon Venom Suppression. Activate Camouflage to instantly remove Roxxon bolas. This mod is not that useful in the game. Using this mod can take the venom abilities away and also cause damage to the character.
- Power Transfer: Turn off Camouflage early to transfer a portion of the unused Camouflage Energy to Venom Power.” You can easily unlock this mod on the spider man training suit. This mod suit becomes over-powerful when you can convert unused camouflage energy into massive venom power. The perfect way of using this mod is to a stealth takedown and need to now deal with any other nearby enemies.
A Tier Suit Mods
- Hidden Fury: “Melee attacks generate bonus Camouflage Time per hit.” With this mod equipped, it’s easier to switch between melee and stealth throughout encounters.
- Steady Focus: “Slows the rate that Camouflage drains when not moving.” You can unlock and use this mod in the End suit. This mod makes it stay hidden for a long period of time. The perfect use of a Steady focus suit is to stay stealth while standing on something for a long time or in a place.
- Untouchable:” Attacks after a Perfect Dodge do 50 percent more damage for five seconds.” This one essentially justifies itself with real evidence, yet having the chance to add an additional pummel to your combos while avoiding makes battles much simpler insofar as you’re focusing on your planning.
- Deep Pockets: This mode essentially increases the number of gadgets in your inventory of the game. If there are more gadgets, it means there are more battle and fighting options in the game.
B Tier Suit Mods
- Unbreakable: “Decreases damage from melee attacks by 25 percent.” This mod is very necessary since it provides more damage resistance. Therefore, it increases life expectancy in the game.
- Zap Slap: Creates a concussive force when Underground weapons are shattered. It is a starter mod that shatters underground weapons in the game. This mod is fun to use.
- Power Pitcher: “Increases the damage of thrown objects.” This mod can be obtained from the homemade suit. This mode is very useful when it comes to throwing solid teams in the game. However, there is an early mission where you have to throw a solid block. If you use this mod, the mission will be easy to complete without investing more effort.
- Stronger Webs: “Enemies take longer to break out of webs.” You can obtain and unlock this mod in an Animated suit. However, the purpose of this mod is to swing stronger webs in a long-range. If you travel via swinging this mod will be easy since it provides more webs that are stronger than normal suits.
Meh Tier Suit Mods
Vibe the Verse: “Use this mod to leap into the Spider-Verse and cause the attached suit to mimic the aesthetic of a different Earth!”. This mod is also called spider verse pre-order mod. While it’s a truly cool thought, the strange framerate stuff made me super movement debilitated. Would not suggest if that is something you additionally manage.