The PS5 is launched and today I’ll share here Best DNS Server for PS5, which will help you to improve the performance when you’re going to play a game on your PS5. DNS server is important for PS5 to increase internet speed.
There are so many company in the market who provides free DNS and paid DNS servers. But you must need to know which DNS server is better for your PS5. Also, which DNS server is works on PS5 when playing a game.
Without knowledge of DNS server never try to change DNS settings or DNS server, you may be lose your internet connection from your PS5.
Best DNS Server for PS5
Here I’ll list all the good DNS server list for PS5. You can use them free on your PS5 to get better performance on your PS5. In the market Google DNS and Cloudflare DNS is very popular. Google DNS is free and working good.
Here is the latest and updated DNS server list for PS5.
|Provider||Primary DNS||Secondary DNS|
|German Privacy Foundation e.V.||126.96.36.199||Deutschland|
|Comodo Secure DNS||188.8.131.52||184.108.40.206|
Form the above DNS server list I recommend you to use Google DNS server to get better performance. Also you can test every DNS server which will works good on your PS5.
Secondary DNS: 220.127.116.11
How to Change DNS Server on PS5
To change DNS server on PS5 is not so hard. You can easily change DNS server on your PS5. If you don’t know how to change DNS server on PS5 you can follow these steps below:
- First go to homepage of the PS5 and click on Settings.
- Now select Network.
- Now, the next step you need to choose Set Up Internet Connection.
- Choose Use Wi-Fi and Use a LAN Cable.
- Select Automatic, Manual and PPPoE, select Automatic.
- This is the step for DHCP Host Name, choose Do Not Specify.
- Choose Manual and it’ll open the option to enter the DNS manually.
- Click on Primary DNS and enter the Primary DNS.
- Now, click on Test Internet Connection to test the speed.
FAQ on Best DNS Server for PS5
Google DNS is best for PS5.
Yes, of course open dns is safe.
It is not necessary to change DNS on PS5. If you’re facing some problem related internet connection, you can test to change dns server on your PS5.
You may also like: